MLHat: The First International Workshop on Deployable Machine Learning for Security Defense
August 24, 2020 — Virtual Space
co-located with 25TH ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
Camera Ready Instructions
Camera-ready (deadline: July 29, 2020):
- The camera-ready deadline is July 29, 2020. Please read the reviewers’ comments and address them when preparing your final version.
- Your paper will be published and archived by Springer Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS).
- The final version should be formatted using a new Latex/Word style per the request of the publisher. Please see the detailed instruction here: https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines. Latex: ftp://ftp.springernature.com/cs-proceeding/llncs/llncs2e.zip; Word: ftp://ftp.springernature.com/cs-proceeding/llncs/word/splnproc1703.zip. If you use latex, you can also use the overleaf template: https://www.overleaf.com/latex/templates/springer-lecture-notes-in-computer-science/kzwwpvhwnvfj#.WuA4JS5uZpi
- Using the new style from the publisher, your 7-page paper should be already 17+ pages long. We ask the authors to format the final version to be least 18 pages but no longer than 26 pages (including references).
- We encourage the inclusion of ORCIDs in the publication. For more information see: http://bit.ly/2H5xBpN.
- The final version should be submitted via the paper submission system at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/DMLSD2020. We will need both the PDF and the source files.
Consent form (deadline: July 29, 2020):
- The corresponding author of each paper, acting on behalf of all of the authors of that paper, must complete and sign a Consent-to-Publish form: https://mlhat.files.wordpress.com/2020/07/contract_book_contributor_consent_to_publish_ccis_sip.pdf
- The deadline for completing the consent form is also July 29, 2020. The consent form should be signed and submitted together with the camera-ready version of the paper (via https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/DMLSD2020)
Talk Video Instructions
Recording your talk (deadline: July 24, 2020):
- KDD 2020 will be held virtually. Our workshop will follow the same format as the main conference: pre-recorded talk video + live Q&A. Authors should prepare a video of 10–11 minutes in length. This video will be played live at the designated talk time slot, followed by a Q&A session that authors will answer live.
- In order for your talk to be included in the KDD conference system, the KDD conference has required all the workshop talks to be submitted before July 24. Note that videos that have been submitted still can be updated until July 31.
- The talk video has a separate consent form to be signed. Please see the detailed instruction to prepare your talk video at https://mlhat.files.wordpress.com/2020/07/kdd20_speakerinstructions.pdf