MLHat: The 2nd International Workshop on Deployable Machine Learning for Security Defense
15 August 2021 @ 1pm-5pm PT (Pacific Time) — Virtual Space
co-located with 26TH ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
Camera Ready Instructions
Camera-ready (deadline: August 2, 2021):
- Your camera-ready paper should be formatted to 25–28 pages (including references). Compared to the submission version (25 pages), 3 extra pages are given to the camera-ready version to address the reviewers’ comments. If your paper needs to be shorter than 25 pages or longer than 28 pages, please contact the workshop chair.
- Our papers will be published and archived by Springer Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS). Paper template: LaTex, Word, Overleaf. More detailed instruction can be found here: https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
- The final version should be submitted via the paper submission system at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/MLHat2021. We will need both the PDF and the source files.
Consent form (deadline: August 2, 2021):
- Download the form from: https://resource-cms.springernature.com/springer-cms/rest/v1/content/15427072/data/Contract_Book_Contributor_Consent_to_Publish_CCIS_SIP
- Fill in all relevant fields. Some quick notes:
- Title of the Book or Conference Name: “MLHat: Deployable Machine Learning for Security Defense”
- Volume Editor(s) Name(s): “Gang Wang, Arridhana Ciptadi, Ali Ahmadzadeh”
- Title of the Contribution: Your_Paper_Title
- Author(s) Full Name(s): ALL_Authors
- Corresponding Author’s Name, Affiliation Address, and Email: Only_Corresponding_Author
- The corresponding author of the paper can act on behalf of all of the authors of that paper to sign the form. The signed form should be submitted together with the camera-ready paper, at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/MLHat2021.
Talk Video Instructions
Recording your talk (deadline: August 10, 2021):